The beginning....
all last semester I kept a blog of my exciting adventures in Spain. While, my time in Spain may have come to an end, my adventures in life sure haven't. So, I'd still like to document them, along with lessons learned, and daily life experiences. That's why I'm creating this new blog--I didn't think my address of "reigninspain" was the most appropriate!
My life in Springfield may not be near as exciting as my life in Europe (meaning that I probably won't be sleeping in any public bathroom floors anytime soon, nor will I take any midnight buses to random cities...) but I still hope I can connect with those whom I love and cherish back in the Ozarks!
Here's to the beginning....of a continued blessed adventure that we call life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
even though our adventures seem to happen in parallel universes that very rarely coincide, you're in my heart and i'm running every moment of the race with you! i love you seester! :)
Post a Comment