Saturday, April 25, 2009

some people think I need to blog more. :)

Life as a senior has been crazy. Papers here. Tests there. SO MUCH TO DO! I haven't really had time to blog, so I'm sorry. Unlike Rachel, I don't have time to pretend that I have big crushes on good smelling Cardinals fans. HAHA, Rachel. This blog is FOR YOU! :)
LOVE YOU MUCHO, AMIGA.

4 comments:

RaLF said...

Thanks for writing a blog just for me. I feel so special now! And I did that whole secret crush thing for some entertainment because my life is boring. It didn't take that long to post those posts, but thanks for implying that I don't do anything with my life. Also, thanks for insulting me just now in person. "it's not like you have that much to read. you have to comment!" Thanks for implying that I don't have that much to do either. Maybe I don't have time to comment! You sure don't comment on other people's. Do you think you are too good to comment? That's right I'm calling you a blog snob! This comment is going to be longer than the blog post! You wanted a comment, here it is! To sum up - my life is boring, it did not take that long to create my blogs, and you're a blog snob!

emily said...

at least I ended my post with LOVE YOU MUCHO, AMIGA!

too bad you don't know how to be nice!
Ps...for anyone reading this...rachel and I do not hate each other. Well, at least I don't hate her! :)

Ashley said...

Wow, I'm really feeling the love with all of this. And I think of a song.... "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"

RaLF said...

You started the blog war. so i hope YOU LOVE it MUCHO, MI AMIGA!